First Half term
In Literacy this half term we will review the following areas:
- Revision of nouns, verbs and adjectives
- Verbs past tense and participle
- Nouns - plurals and collective
- Capital letters and end marks
- Alphabetical order 2nd and 3rd letters
- Proof Reading
- Have a Go Spelling Scheme
- Daily Phonic activities
- Weekly check up on Fridays
- Continuation of Story Street, Genre and Info Trail reading scheme
- Daily Silent Reading
- Novel - Kensuke's Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo
- Weekly Comprehension activities
- Weekly Reading Activities
Talking & Listening
- Listening Activities
- Novel discussion
- WAU group discussion
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: